Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Kem-Tonight (Madea's Family Reunion Soundtrack)



As promised check it out! It's Kem's video "Tonight".

People this song changed the game right here for MzGrammyBear. I fell in love with Kem's sound instantly, as soon as I heard the melody and his voice! In addition, again I must say the part on Madea's Family Reunion when Vanessa (Lisa Arrindell-Anderson) was going onto that bus with Ole Frankie (Boris KodJoe) and then this song begins to play in the background........#RecipeForInstantAttraction

Hope you all enjoy and please leave me your comments. I'm dying to know what you all think!

P.S- Please excuse the jumping in the beginning of the video, bad taping. Unfortunately, the selections for the video was not so good, this was the best! Enjoy!! :-)

xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear

No comments:

Post a Comment